1. Tickets will be mailed to all members in good standing in mid-September.
You will receive your tickets in a ticket sleeve that lists the complete schedule of service.
2. Your safety is our top priority!
When you arrive at Shaaray Tefila for our High Holy Day Services, your bags will be checked by a member of our security team.
3. Always have your HHD tickets handy for Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur services.
Having your tickets easily accessible will help expedite the electronic check-in process so you can enter the building more quickly.
4. There are different entrances for different ticket types.
The 2nd Avenue entrance is for gold, green (it’s more of a teal really), purple, and pink (Tot Family Service) tickets. The 79th Street entrance (through the tent) is for blue and light blue tickets. For blue and light blue tickets entering on 79th Street, please note there is only one tent entrance this year located between 2nd and 3rd Avenue, near the restaurant called Sojourn.
5. Due to space limitations, only foldable strollers in designated areas are permitted.
Staff will direct families to the spaces reserved for strollers during the High Holy Days. Please allow extra time – thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
6. We have a staffed Help Desk during Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur services at the 2nd Ave entrance.
Have questions or concerns about your tickets? Head to the Help Desk.