Pathways is our comprehensive, choice-based program for High School students. Beginning in the Spring semester of 8th Grade through the end of 12th Grade, Pathways is a community of teens that choose their own Jewish journey through connecting with friends, traveling, volunteering, interning, learning, and leading their peers. In Pathways, teens can:
- Join TaSTY, our teen led youth group
- Become a TA in our Religious School
- Travel on our grade trips to New Orleans, Alabama, Washington, DC, Europe, and Israel
- Learn with our clergy and faculty in Electives
- Intern with Shaaray Tefila staff
- Create their own opportunity in consultation with our staff
While many of our Pathways programs take place on Monday evenings, view the calendar link in the “Calendars & Parent Resources” tab below for specific dates and times for our Pathways programs.
Please Note: Enrollment in Temple Shaaray Tefila Religious School is available to member families in good standing.
The senior youth group of Pathways is called TaSTY – Temple Shaaray Tefila Youth. Led by the teen-elected TaSTY Board, TaSTY offers social programs and holiday celebrations open to all Pathways teens. TaSTY meets every Monday night from 7:30-8:30pm in the Youth Lounge, plus for special events throughout the year. TaSTY is part of NFTY-NAR, the New York Area region of the North American Federation of Temple Youth, and TaSTY members are able participate in their regional events throughout the year. Learn more about NFTY-NAR »