Policies for Entering the Building
Guided by the core Jewish value of Pikuach Nefesh, the preservation of life, our clergy, executive staff, and leadership have outlined the following policies to ensure that you remain safe and healthy while in our building.
- Everyone who is eligible (12 years and older), must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination, or if you are unable to be vaccinated, show confirmation of a negative PCR COVID-19 test administered within 72 hours before entering the building.
- Parents with children ages 5-11 must provide confirmation of a negative PCR COVID-19 test for their child(ren), administered within 72 hours before entering the building. Children ages 4 and under do not need to be tested.
- Masks are required of everyone over the age of two (2), both children and adults, properly worn (fully covering both nose and mouth) at all times when inside the building.
- Everyone must complete our Health Screener before entering the building.
When entering the building, along with your completed Health Screener, please provide security with one of the following:
- An official vaccination card
- A clear photo of a vaccination card
- A New York State Excelsior Pass
- Confirmation of a negative COVID-19 test administered within 72 hours before entering the building
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate these uncertain times.
Guidelines are subject to New York State and CDC guidelines, and the input of our Task Force on Reopening and may change at any time.