Policies for Entering the Building
Guided by the core Jewish value of Pikuach Nefesh, the preservation of life, our clergy, executive staff, and leadership have outlined the following policies to ensure that you remain safe and healthy while in our building.
- Everyone who is eligible (5 years and older), must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination, or if you are unable to be vaccinated, show confirmation of a negative PCR COVID-19 test administered within 72 hours before entering the building.
- Children under the age of 5 may enter the building accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
- Masks are optional when inside the building.
When entering the building, please provide security with one of the following (members and friends over the age of 5):
- An official vaccination card
- A clear photo or photocopy of a vaccination card
- New York State Excelsior Pass
- New York City Covid Safe App
- Confirmation of a negative COVID-19 test administered within 72 hours before entering the building
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate these uncertain times.
Guidelines are subject to New York State and CDC guidelines, and the input of our Task Force on Reopening and may change at any time.