2nd Day Rosh HaShanah through Sukkot, October 1-15
Shaaray Tefila will be accepting donations of food which can be dropped off in the wooden bins by the elevator.
The recipient of the food drive is LSA Family Health Services, which provides Health & Wellness programs and Family Support services without regard to immigration status. Shaaray Tefila partners with LSA through the Backpack Buddies program and Manhattan Together.
Below is a list of food requested.
- Oatmeal (quick oats), 1 pound containers
- Canned peaches (in fruit juice), 15 oz cans
- Canned pears (in fruit juice), 15 oz cans
- Canned mixed fruit (in fruit juice), 15 oz cans
- Mixed vegetables, 15 oz cans
- Corn, 15 oz cans
- Green beans, 15 oz cans
- Tomato sauce, 15 oz cans
- Spaghetti, 1 pound
- Pasta, 1 pound
- Rice, 1 pound
- Cereal (low sugar), 12 oz boxes