The New Year brings possibilities for new beginnings. It's time to talk about important decisions for the inevitable.
Monday, October 23 at 7 pm
Temple Shaaray Tefila, 250 E 79th Street
- Do you have a Will and a Healthcare Proxy?
- Do you own a cemetery plot? What happens if you don't?
- If you have children, who will raise them should you and/or your spouse die prematurely? What will happen to your estate?
- If you live alone, are your wishes legally documented and have you designated someone to act on your behalf?
- Do you know what information a funeral home will need? What does a traditional Jewish burial mean?
- Rabbi Joel M. Mosbacher - Senior Rabbi, Temple Shaaray Tefila
- Joanne Sternlieb - TST Congregant; Senior Vice President and Senior Estate Planner, Neuberger Berman Trust Company N.A.
- Stephanie Garry - TST Congregant; Chief Administrative Officer, Plaza Community Chapel
- Anthony Caratozzolo, LFD - Certified Preplanning Counselor, Plaza Jewish Community Chapel
Have you been avoiding this task because the decisions are too tough? It's time to start!
Sponsored by Plaza Community Chapel in Collaboration with Temple Shaaray Tefila's Caring Committee, NASHIM, Religious School and SAGE